Print too small. don't know how to increase size. also

Customer Question
Print too small. don't...

Print too small. don't know how to increase size. also screen not light enough. please help me. i'm not too computer literate. also,would I be able to get serial number from computer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

It's an apple MacBook Air not over 2 yrs old. just started with problems yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so. except that I was having trouble receiving emails and a friend did help me and this problem started then.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I'm not too computer literate. sorry if I'm going to be a bit of a problem. I can follow instructions though. Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the Printers & Scanners. window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.
    Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!