Cannot accesss my account. Dont have a phone number to call.

Customer Question
Cannot accesss my account ...

Cannot accesss my account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Dont have a phone number to call

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No but the answer to my pet was rejected and now i am locked out I wanted to install different credit card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My pet's name is ***** ***** am quite sure of that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What account are you doing this with please? eg : Gmail ?