I'm having issues with one of my yahoo email address's.

Customer Question
I'm having issues with...

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

About a week and when I try to recover it says account not found. Then I tried to reestablish the account, basically starting over and make a new account and it say the email address is already in use

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Lenovo Think pad running

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Lenovo? What troubleshooting have you tried?

All my other emails work except my comapny email and now I cant find it anywhere

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I really just want to get my email account back thats it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris