When turning on computer message is "We can't sign in to…

Customer Question
When turning on computer...

When turning on computer message is "We can't sign in to your account."

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Message "We can't sign in to your account."

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Quicken 2 or 3 days ago.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10? When did this error first start showing up?

It started Monday when I turned on the computer. Windows 10. I spent 4 hours with Rescue me. Was told to check back in "a couple of days.

Sorry about the wait; I just came back on for the day. Can we go ahead with a secure remote session so that I can check the account now?