Help me get my gmail account back as it is telling me that…

Customer Question
Please please help me...

Please please help me get my gmail account back as it is telling me that it doesn't recognise me as the owner of***@******.*** account. I ha

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I only saw the problem this morning when i went to check on my business emails. I was away for the weekend so had no internet access

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had this account since I opened my Business 3 years ago and I think someone has tried to access it and has completely blocked me. now google doesn't recognise that i am the owner of the account

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. I'll need to ask a few questions. How long has it been since you were able to access this account? How do you log into the account? Do you login to it on your phone, or a computer? Do you use an app or do you just go to gmail.com using a web browser?

I log in automatically and never had a problem. My business email has many emails from Ocado and Morrisons who I deal with on a regular basis and also Mouse2house services. For Google not to recognise that i am the owner is very annoying and I have many customers who are depending on me for orders. I need back in A S A P .....

I am doing my best to help. I understand that this is very important to you. you said that you login automatically. Is this in a web browser on your computer? If so, which one? Google Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox, or something else? If you can provide that information I can walk you through the process of retrieving your saved password.