Trying to decide whether to download 25.5 for my mac. would…

Customer Question
Trying to decide whether...

Trying to decide whether to download 25.5 for my mac. would like to talk to someone getting more information. phone #(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

Mac 10.10.5, processor 2.5 gig, memory12 gig

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have finale 25

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris