I cannot get my jigsaw puzzle to work. I had 60,000 points…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my jigsaw puzzle to work. I had 60,000 points and then I had 2000 points I have filled the forms requested with no response. Help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2015 I have done what Microsoft recommened - change the update on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I would get in trouble. L have been hacked. I have no e-mail address.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris