It will power on but nothing else is working. Asus screen is…

Customer Question
It will power on...

It will power on but nothing else is working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Asus screen is up

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Asus All in One PC

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Power off

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you seeing anything on the screen of the Asus?

Please let me know

Just ASUS
Model is ET220I

Thank you

Can you disconnect the power cable then hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Connect the power cable then try to power it on

Let me know the results please

Still isn’t working

Ok, power it off, then hold F9 and with that held down, power it on, tell me what then happens please

Nothing
I was able to get it into safe mode

Ok, did it load into windows in safe mode?

I’m at at the choose an option after the F9
Options are
Continue
Use a device
Troubleshoot
Or turn off your PC

Ok, now choose Troubleshoot.

Okay

Do you now see Advance Options?

Choose that, then system restore, then choose to restore from the last restore point and tell me if it then works please

It’s reatoring files
System restore

Thanks, ***** ***** know the results when it has completed.

It says finalizing file restore...

Thanks

How did you go once it completed?

It’s loading now

Perfect!

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.