I want to revert to windows 10, which is already loaded on…

Customer Question
I want to revert...

I want to revert to windows 10, which is already loaded on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

It's a Sony Desk top I am not sure of the windows 10 version

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

It is a sony desktop

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

9/21/15

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to know how to revert back to windows 10

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this issue today.

Just to clarify, are you able to boot into Windows 10 on your computer now?