Let me know if my jobulator has expired as I am not getting…

Customer Question
Please let me know...

Please let me know if my jobulator has expired as I am not getting jobs

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a dell inspiron 15, 3000 series

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Unfortunately I do not have any way to check your account status for you however I can tell you how you can check.

Log into your account page at the following link https://www.jobulator.com/MyAccount/Default.aspx to see the status of your account.

If you need more help let me know. If you are finished for now you need to rate my service by clicking 3 or more of the stars above.

YOU TEXTED ME THAT YOU ALREADY TOOK $5 out of my account gave me an acct number of 18146235-173
NOW I AM BACK TO THE BEGINNING WHATS UP?
THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING i JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU TOOK THE $5 out of my account #18146235-173 is the acccount number you gave me after you credited me $5
If it is possible I would like a tech support specialist call me I will wait for your call
please text me as to when u will call me
I cannot wait 24hours I am losing jobs as we speak please respond immediately you gave me an account number and showed me a balance of $36 what is the problem