Trying to log into 192.168.0.1 and get error message that…

Customer Question
Trying to log into...

Trying to log into 192.168.0.1 and get error message that page is not responding. I am connected to an Arris 6950 with an ethernet cable.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

Since yesterday. I was initially trying to login over WiFi. Now I am using an ethernet connection and getting the same error message.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

First we have to check your default gateway.

And what is the operating system on your computer?

Is that Windows or Mac?