I reset my phone by mistake this morning and I am being

Customer Question
I reset my phone...

I reset my phone by mistake this morning and I am being asked to verify my phone. I don't remember my gmail account info, I started this account almost 15 years ago and I do not know where to start. I asked for help but I cant wait for three to 5 days. I am a single parent with a disabled son and I cannot be out of touch with him or his staff or his program....please help!!!

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

A few days ago, i had to sign in at work and forgot my password. I thought I reset it on my computer but I do not have the right one....then this morning, I had my phone case off, put it back on, it was in the wrong position and was pressing buttons in and the next thing I see on my screen is that"this device has been reset"

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP, not sure of the OS as it is a closed network device at work....not my computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's not my HP, its my phone that has the problem....it's a work computer.....my phone is a Galaxy Note 5 that I bought 2 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need my phone to work asap please help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 8 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. If you forgot your GMail password, there is a way to reset it. I can help you with it. Please type here your GMail address that you used on your phone.

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

I have already put in to get a response on 3-5 days but I cant possibly wait that long

I checked that GMail account, but it looks like it doesn't have any password ***** option available that will allow you to quickly reset the password.

I am out of further ideas, so I will opt-out and allow other Experts to take a look at this problem.

You will be notified when you receive a response.

Regards,

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to speed up the Google recovery process.