Recently we thought you haa solved my problem on Word

Customer Question
subscription renewal. But this is...
Recently we thought you haa solved my problem on Word subscription renewal. But this is not so. I am still without access to Word, despite having renewed my subscription through Banco.Santander on 18 September, as reflected on my bank statement. Can you please restore my access to Word?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Hi,Could you please let me know which error messgae you are getting while opening your word application ?Did you delete old application and installed new one from your microsoft account. ?
Mr JoshiUnfortunately the problem was solved for only a few hours. I still cannot open Word, and I repeat that my subscription, 69€ (sixty-nine euros) was renewed by Banco Santander, Puerto de la Cruz, Spain, on 18 September, just under two months ago. This is clearly shown on my bank statement,which is normally accepted as evidence/proof anywhere. Meanwhile, I cannot use Word, and this is wrong. MS has been paid, and there appearsto be a glitch on their side - not mine.
1. I am being told my subscription has expired. I am then invite to buy again.
2. No
Did you receive confirmation email from Microsoft on your email id. Please check your mailbox
Please follow below steps to install office again :-Go to www.office.com and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in.Sign in with the account you use with Office. This can be your Microsoft account.Select Install Office.
1. I received acknowledgement of my question - that's all.
2. For the umpteenth time, between various people at your end and myself: my subscription was renewed by payment of 69€ by Banco Santander to Microsoft on 18 September 2017. I don't wish to pay another 69€, or even 39€, to resolve an issue which should never have arisen. I just want to recover my paid for access to Word. Should I bill Miucrosoft for the time I am spending on this???

I do not know what is the exact error message you are getting now. If it is asking you to activate your MS Office then you need to login again to your account and install your MS office again.

This is not Microsoft's problem. You paid for the subscription and they must have given you the subscription of it. It is just that something has changed in your computer recently and it is asking you to activate it.

Are you getting this screen on your computer :-

https://support.content.office.net/en-us/media/95750f4a-43ce-4b0e-9428-5aba7782be39.png