I forgot my microsoft password. Idk the model of my computer…

Customer Question
I forgot my microsoft...

I forgot my microsoft password

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Idk the model of my computer my son gave it to me its running windows 10 i believe

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

Aslis

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I didnt purchase it it was a gift

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It says that the account***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this the password ***** need to sign into windows or to access your emails?

Please let me know

Thank you