I haven't used it for a month or so and I have got it on…

Customer Question
Hello this is Patty...

Hello this is Patty I haven't used it for a month or so and I have got it on charge ant nothing coming up on the screen, it just a dull yellow colour.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

ASUS cpu intel Q uad - coreN3150 E402S series I hope this is what you need I'm not very good at this.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

Whats the OS mean?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm still here trying to work out, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

There is power to the lap top but nothing comes up.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the power cable from the Asus and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the power cable and try to turn on the Asus.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Well I can not afford to pay. So I will stop now and get my friend to have a look. Thank you for your time.

ok

I have done that it's a lap top so it doesn't need the power cord. Only to charge, sorry of course I know you would know that. But thanks anyway.
I'm sorry but I just can not afford to pay $55.00. Now I was under the impression I was to pay as a deposit $5.00 and I did Then you sent me question after question and had nothing to do with helping me with my lap top. Then I looked into my bank details and it showed me the $5.00 you received and then on top of that another $45.00 was deducted with out my knowledge. So I am still at the point where my lap top is still the same and you's have charged me $50.00. I want it refunded. Thank you

Hi there

I am not sure why you feel the steps I gave had nothing to do with your laptop.... but you can get a refund here

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

I would like to know when you going to refund my $50.00 please. like I said the other day you asked for a $5.00 refundable deposit. So I paid it and when I went into my bank account you had taken another $45.00 with out my knowledge. I am not happy about this at all. So please let me know when this refund will be done. Thank you. My Laptop has been fixed it was under warranty still. Can you let me know soon.

you can get a refund here