I have a problem. My trouble is #11-114048200, and the

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem. My trouble is #11-114048200, and the Orignal Number -880161696.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I just don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Please tell me what problem you have, and what device the problem involves. And I will help you as well as I can.

If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.