I had to reinstall juat about everything, but lost my

Customer Question
I had to reinstall...

I had to reinstall juat about everything, but lost my Microsoft 365 program. I just made a monthly payent. Can I reload the program?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Toshiba - Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not Microsoft updates

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. When did you purchase Microsoft Office 365 previously?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,