I use a GMAIL e-mail. [email protected] I lost ID and…

Customer Question
I use a GMAIL...

I use a GMAIL e-mail

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I lost ID and Password ***** need to recover those

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried "lost password" routine. At one point you sent verification code to third party acc't. That was my son's. But he is on business in China unreachable, return date not set. I cannot wait. I need my gmail access now!!!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

if you are already using Google's recovery tool - you will have different options to choose as your recovery. You can skip the question and move on to other recovery questions. If that fails - you would need to try recover your email when your son is back or able to forward you that code right away.

I tried the Google procedure and failed. I cannot wait until my son's return. Could you authenticate me some other way. For example, at one time a service like yours has verified y identity by me sending them on-line my driver license photo.

We are not Google. But when you signed up you didn't provide your ID. So how would they know that it was you who signed up?

That is why recovery has questions to your account that YOU setup and no one except you has answers. if you forgot your answers or they are outdated - you may not be able to recover the account.

At this moment it sounds like your only recovery info that is valid - your son's phone. Without it you wont be able to do much

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still have any additional questions?
Waiting for your reply.