Step 1 I make copy of a work sheet so on this page have a…

Customer Question
step 1 I make copy...
step 1 I make copy of a work sheet so on this page have a span number example row 300.00$ to 349.99 at 48%
step 2 need to link it to the 2nd work sheetTyer product profit margin pdf starts on the bottom of page 10 titled "Scenario 4- LMSS Product markup" is the section I am stuck on. In the picture of my excel I included that formula I used and every time I use it I keep getting 0% when it should not be.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Math-Stat,
 replied 8 months ago
Math-Stat

Hi

Thank you for using this site, when is the deadline of this home work? Can you also provide the excel file?

I would like to finish tonight I can supply the files the problem starts on the bottom of page 10 titled "Scenario 4- LMSS Product markup". I think the problem is trying to link the sumif function of the range into another worksheet.if help I can skype or google hang out, what ever makes it easier.
ok
if a number fall with in the range it should take that % and put in 2 sheet
having trouble?
Tech Support Specialist: Math-Stat,
 replied 8 months ago

I am sorry, I will open this question to others. Please hold on.

need tight
Tech Support Specialist: Jawaad Ahmed,
 replied 8 months ago
Jawaad Ahmed

I can do this in next 24 hours, if it is a past exam paper, thanks.