I deposit my 5 year plan for majic go now I need technical…

Customer Question
I deposit my 5...

I deposit my 5 year plan for majic jack go now I need technical assistance u guys asking for 5 $ for that why?

Technician's Assistant: It makes things fair because you are showing good faith with the deposit and the Computer Technician is showing good faith by spending time helping you before they're paid anything. They only get paid if you are satisfied.

No dial tone in my majic jack go device. It seems to be offline

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

From more then one and half year majic jack go

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I change my phone set 3 0r 4 days back till then no dial tone is coming

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris