Nothing on my computer....trying to locate some who uses

Customer Question
Skype in Ukraine....how do I...
nothing on my computer....trying to locate some who uses Skype in Ukraine....how do I do that?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Its an old one....lol
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes....and lost my Skype list in the process
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i'm looking for someone from skype who can help me locate another person using skype....
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Your skype contacts are attached to your skype account so you should not lose them from an upgrade or changing computers. For example if I skype installed on my laptop and my desktop they both have the same contacts. First be sure you are logged into your skype account you have always used. If you cannot access that and had to create a new account then you will need to add your contacts again.

To search and find contacts Go to Contacts.
Select the add contact icon or click directly in the search text box and type the name, Skype name or email of the person you want to add. Click Search Skype.
Select your friend from the search results and click Add to Contacts.
Type a quick note to introduce yourself and then click Send.

If you need more help let me know. If you are finished for now you need to rate my service by clicking 3 or more of the stars above.

Chris L., Support Specialist