I recently upgraded my iMac computer and I was told when I…

Customer Question
Hello I recently upgraded...

Hello I recently upgraded my iMac computer and I was told when I restart my computer and click Microsoft word it will require the product key. I have Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I am now running LeCaptain and I have an upgrade iMac.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes the operating system went from Snow leopard to Lecaptain.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a product key actually two product keys and Office won't accept them the Office I have was 2008 but I kept up on all upgrades.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what version of the Microsoft office you're using it in your iMac? Is it Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal or Office Home & Student 2016?

Office:Mac2008 Home& Student Edition

Could you please tell me whether do you have any Product key of 2008 Home& Student Edition?

No this service is not what I thought, I thought I was speaking with microsoft and I would like to cancel this service immediately.
I do.

Today you have contacted JustAnswer for help regarding the activation error. If you wish I can assist you in providing the answer. Or if you want to cancel the service. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support