It is not allowing me to enter the program when I put in my…

Customer Question
It is not allowing...

It is not allowing me to enter the program when I put in my user name and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I reset the password ***** the last 24 hours

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm not sure. I don't use the computer very often

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this issue today.

Just to clarify, which account or service are you having this password ***** with?