Get me to the page with the computer consultant. It is a…

Customer Question
Please get me to...

Please get me to the page with the computer consultant

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It is a cell phone: Alcatel pop icon lte 2

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I just got the cell phone two days ago and I am trying to get it to accept scanguard which my old cell phone had. I installed scanguard two weeks ago on that cell

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

it's me again. I just bought scanguard about 2 weeks ago and now you want to charge me to tell me what to do with the fact that I can't get my new cell phone to work scanguard?you are asking the same questions as you did 5 minutes ago. I did no trouble shooting. I don't believe there is a problem. I just don't know how to transfer from one cell phone to the other scanguardonly one thing. I am not paying any more money for a simple question to be answeredno, just tell me what I need to dotell you what, why don't you fix it for me. tell me what I need to do for you to fix it for meHello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Okay does it give you an error this time?