Why did you shut off my iphone

Customer Question
Why did you shut off my iphone
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what exact you see on the iphone screen when you connect the power cable to the phone?

activation lock
I'll make sure never to buy anything with apple on it again.

I am apologize for the inconvenient, If your iPhone is disabled I can restore the phone but you are getting activation lock and I can't help you in that. In this case I can OPT OUT and allow the other user to view this case and they will be assisting you further. Thank you for your patience.