I purchased a NuVision 8" full hd pc tablet on 7/31/17 and…

Customer Question
I purchased a NuVision...

I purchased a NuVision 8" full hd pc tablet on 7/31/17 and It no longer works. I want to return it and get a replacement

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

Model tm800w610l

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. It boots up then the screen gets dark then disappears

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to return it and get another one.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Where did you purchase the tablet from?

Have you contacted the place of purchase already and asked to return it?