Have been unable to continue typing an e-mail It starts to…

Customer Question
Have been unable to...

Have been unable to continue typing an e-mail It starts to slow, then stop, then occasionally a brief blast of sound then the typing is halting, the stops.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been using Spectrum

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I tried Spectrum with no sucess

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Are u using a email client like outlook or do you login online to view your mail?

Is it only happening in your email?

login to yahoo online
Only on my email
i don't want any further charges than $36

Please ignore the popup for secure remote

What browser are you using?

Are you using Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Edge?

Chrome

Ok lets first clear your browser cache

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. On your browser toolbar, click More More Tools Clear Browsing Data.
  3. In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
  4. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
  5. Click Clear browsing data.
you haven't answered anything for $36

Did you receive my last message to clear the cache?

If I don't get anything for above amount, I will rescind approval of the above amount

Are you not receiving my messages?

internet explorer

On the very right-hand side of the browser, click on the gear icon, also called the Tools icon, followed by Safety, and finally Delete browsing history....

In the Delete Browsing History window that appears, uncheck all options except the one labeled Temporary Internet files and website files.

Click the Delete button at the bottom of the window.The Delete Browsing History window will disappear and you might notice your mouse icon go busy for a few moments.

As soon as your cursor returns to normal, or you notice the "finished deleting" message at the bottom of the screen, consider your temporary internet files deleted.

Close inquiry, response not applicable!

Sorry all I wanted to do first is the clear your browsers cache and test the mail again

Did you clear the cache?