On my cell phone I keep getting this message "Enter password…

Customer Question
On my cell phone...

On my cell phone I keep getting this message "Enter password ***** the Exchange account "Exchange".

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I have tried but Google just says I did not ask the right question....and sends me to a website I do Not understand.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Not that computer literate. Where would I find this information to answer you?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It was purchased like 2 years ago. I do not know how to trouble shoot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this a free service?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Please tell me the cost.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Thank you

Make/model of your phone?

Do you have another device you usually log into the email with?

I cannot see your payment, fees, agreements, terms, account etc from here. I am a tech. Only you and customer service

can see that portion.

You can contact them here for questions regarding your account:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

My phone is an Apple phone and we use ATT as a provider for our service.
what are you able to assist me with?
Did I just sign on to something where you can't help me?

Ok, i need to know 'where' you are.

Can you sign into the phone and you want to access your mail again, or is that email tied to your phone for login?

If just email, how do you access the email and what does the icon look like? It will depend on how you access your email.

where I am? I am in our home in Chandler Arizona. I just go to the envelope icon on my phone and the emails come up.....but every 10 seconds or so I get a notice about signing on to my Exchange password. I have just recently updated my google password. I merely want to know how do I keep from getting this annoying message constantly and how do I find out what an "Exchange" password ***** Both the phone and the computer icon is an envelope,

Are you able to see new email on that phone or send while it is doing that or is it insistent that you have a wrong password?

It gives the message mostly when I check my email while I am on my cell phone.

Do you see anything new coming in?

I want you to go here and follow these steps.

I know you changed your password, but we want to set it in 'settings'

https://support.appriver.com/kb/a819/how-to-update-exchange-account-settings-on-ios-device-ios-9-and-earlier.aspx

This is for the phone.

Hi Isaac. When I go to the area you suggested I see these off and on green slider things. I am not sure what to do from here.... please advise.

Do you see anywhere to put in your current password *****?

no I do not see anywhere on the last screen mentioned to enter my password. It has these green slide buttons (which are green now) and a place where it says delete account.

What exact model is your iphone?

Tap the email address next to Account.

look at that link i sent you. It should show you on step 4 and five what you will see.

I work for Banner Health Systems. It says that on my server with that as my server address which I am willing to change. The server address now is bhmail.bannerhealth.com and my email as : ***@******.***.
Both of these I would be happy to change if you tell me how.

Ok, i am going to open this up to other experts so they can focus on your issue.

Please standby.

Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 8 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

are you getting all of your emails on the phone ?

the reason i ask is that the error you are getting is saying that it can not log into a particular account. ( your phone may have more than one email account going to the mail app. )

So if you can get all of your email there is another account in the mail settings and you can just remove it

If you are not getting all of your emails then you have the wrong password ***** the phone for the account you are not getting emails for and you have to change that.

So to give you the correct instructions i need to know whether you are getting and sending all of your emails on the phone.

Not all my emails come or go from my phone.

I just looked it up as well as i could for a private company

and they are not 100% clear on what they did when they say "outlook is no longer available"

but it looks to me like they cut off all access to the mail server from outside the building except through a special internet portal

https://www.bannerhealth.com/employees/outlook-web-access

but if that is not it the message means that the phone has something wrong in the settings for that account

what you want to do is remove the account from the mail app

then put it back in

to delete it

1. Launch Settings from your Home screen.
    2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
    3. Tap the account you want to delete.
    4. Tap Delete Account.

to put it back in the same sequence but click add instead of tapping on the account

you want to set it up as an imap account rather than an exchange account ( though some really old apps would have them as the same thing)

and you will need to know both your id and password ***** the server settings. As that is a private domain setup by your company you will have to get those settings from somebody in the IT department there.