I can't get the connection on my tablet after inserting the…

Customer Question
I can't get the...

I can't get the connection on my tablet after inserting the SIM card

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's Tablet galaxy Tab A 2016

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It's not a TV but tablet galaxy Tab A phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was a cotract tablet ,so the owner upgraded ,so l cleaned the hole info that was on it,that's when l got the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I have a problem with Samsung galaxy Tap A ,there is no network connection

OK - have you connected it to your Wifi?

No l did not

OK - are you at home at the moment?

What was this R366 for?
l am

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

but what was this R366 for Kris

Yes are you going up update the payment details?

Not today
Not until you have helped me with my problem,because you said l should pay R366 to get help but now you want for money to help me ,how do l trust you

Sorry I never knew R366 is currecncy.

We are not a free service