I need to talk to someone at billing some charges to my

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to someone at billing some charges to my credit card by my 11 year old son

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Assess for the Xbox One

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I don't know what he did maybe my Sunday but I have it without my permission

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I fix this charge it's almost $100 in charges left my account with $2.53 left

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.