I went to system restore and lost all my book marks in

Customer Question
firefox. i tried to un...
i went to system restore and lost all my book marks in firefox. i tried to un do system restore to go back and it gave me an error can you put my bookmarks baclk in to firefox please
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

It is possible that the book marks are not actually gone but only hidden.

Open Firefox

Press the ALT key on your keyboard

Click on View then Toolbars then Menu

Click on Bookmarks

Do you see them now?

no
can you help me]
firefox didnt have anything i had to re add all the extentions as well
it did not work

Hi Mary,

Do you have the bookmarks in another browser?

no i do not isnt there away to get them back
like an older firefox profile
I keep old firefox profiles

Would you like for me to connect to your computer?

please
I would i went to system restore and went to thwe 11 of nov it was sucess ful but when i tried to un do i got it could not undo it
I need to pt all the addns in manually
can you please connect to my computer

Yes, please send the remote assistance request.

are you still here
how do i do it]\does not showe it here
does not show it here

Yes, I am still here -- You should see it under premium services

howe do i do it\
i do not have that on here
no premium service listesd her do i need to go back
does not show it here do i need to go back
can not get it

Please call our customer service at 1-***-***-**** and they can send the request for you.

should i try again
csalling now

Thank you

didnt get what i needed
please cant you send it
do i need to star over with just answers

No, I can't unfortunately.

I am limited by our system as well. Did you call them? This happens a lot daily and they are always able to send the request.

but what do i do
never mind ill try again later

Thank you