My Image Capture is not working. The message says the

Customer Question
My Image Capture is...

My Image Capture is not working. The message says the printer is not connected. Checked all connections and everything is "go."

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

I do not know what a ping utility test is.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

One adobe update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That seems to be the only problem. I had an Apple expert help the other day with this problem and after she was able to get it going she suggested that I contact Microsoft -- perhaps there is an update that I need.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 9 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the printer with the issue please?

Thank you

hp wireless It looks like I've already been charged $5.00 which I expected, but in addition another $30 ? has been added. It this part of the $39.00. If not I will have to ask why I was charged the extra $30

The depsoit is $5, but the service costs more then that... if you wish to ask why it costs that you will need to direct the question to customer service on

***@******.***