I would like to sign up for Pragertopia. After several email…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to sign up for Pragertopia. After several email letters back and forth it has been discovered that I am no longer a member. That is strange in that I still get the podcasts. I want to be walked through the signup process as I don't want this membership to slip through the cracks.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No as I have been having some problems with my Apple laptop and have and appoint today with the Genius Bar

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I just want to re up my membership for Pragertopia.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris