I cannot sign in. I am not very good technically. I have a…

Customer Question
I cannot sign in...

I cannot sign in. I am not very good technically. I have a new American Express account number for you. Can you call me at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Help Help Call me, John Dunne at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yew. New American Express Card Acct No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

All you need to charge my account is my new American Express Account Number

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me exactly what you are trying to sign into?

Please let me know