Can't open up my AOL. @ days. Windows 10. Several years ago.

Customer Question
Can't open up my...

Can't open up my AOL

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

@ days

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Several years ago. I tried following the instructions to change to the new AOL system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I lost using my PW to get into A

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

What happens when you try to open AOL?

DO you get any error messages?