Nothing is going on with my computer. I want to add money to…

Customer Question
Nothing is going on...

Nothing is going on with my computer. I want to add money to my phone so I can make over seas calls, could you please remind me how to go about it? Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

This an HP I believe I am now using Windows 10?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I believe so. By the way, my Email is MML 25 @Bellsouth.Net

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you\

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.