I have new vizio tv ,i am trying to retrive my password,with…

Customer Question
I have new vizio...

I have new vizio tv ,i am trying to retrive my password,with no luck.help. or call phone is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I dont know,i have xfinitywifi, my lapetop works, please help

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, please call

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No,thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The WiFi password ***** ***** your Xfinity model label on the side or bottom. The password ***** ***** Network Key on the label.