I have a dell touch screen and while i am typing, my screen…

Customer Question
I have a dell...

I have a dell touch screen and while i am typing, my screen goes black and then comes back on

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?

Dell inspirion 15 7000 series and i think its windows 7 or 8?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do i have to pay something

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: R LAFAYETTE, Consultant replied 9 months ago
R LAFAYETTE
R LAFAYETTE, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using just answer! My name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your question. I am reviewing your answers. There is a fee for JustAnswer's Experts which is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I would like to obtain your service tag for the DELL so I can look up the systems profile.

i just paid the 50 for a fast answer. And now another 39?
Can you answer

I am looking into the price sir I apologize for any frustration one moment.

Alright so the 39 was for a Premium Service which JustAnswer automatically offers as an upgrade to folks seeking answers.

not so--just put the info in
its 89 total

Hmm, I'm really unable to see client facing pricing and I do apologize for this limitation. I think it would be best for you to speak with customer service so you understand what has been billed so we can meet your expectations. Would that be alright with you? I can forward this information to them.

No. I need this fixed now. I have been on tbis with your site for 30 minutes already can we move on?
Can we remotely connect now
Are you there
i have written 3 times nowk--and no response, what is happening?

I am sorry sir but the system is alerting me that payment failed.

I am trying my best to determine the appropriate solution for this.

never mind--this is too slow; i am cancelling