Lost my connection with Earthline desktopwise & everyother…

Customer Question
Lost my connection with...

Lost my connection with Earthline desktopwise & everyother way! Rats! Karen Cotter,***@******.***. Senility reigns at age 80. Walk me through connection back home again, please! Racking my brain to remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Not recently. Well the doggydan part daily, of course Give me a minute to think and I may have it written here close by. I see 5dogKLT37, that might be it. curses

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Nope, just fell off track suddenly...maybe I need some hot tea. heh If you have it there, you could send me it and two or three made up ones along with mine, I could certainly pick it out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't make me laugh. You could ask just about anything and I would respond "duh". but no, I'm just trying to get back to my home page Karen Cotter

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What now happens when you try to access your account?

Please let me know

Thank you