I have been trying to put my Apple iPod on to my wifi and…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to put my Apple iPod on to my wifi and when it asked for my password ***** won't take it I have tried all the mind
B

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried unplugging your router for about ten seconds? And what about other devices? Do they have connectivity?

The numbers on the bottom of my modem

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

All I won't is my Optus password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

Do you have a windows computer already connected to your wireless network?

Please let me know

Thank you