Lost support with lady I was to go to settings turn off then…

Customer Question
Lost support with lady...

Lost support with lady I was to go to settings turn off then on my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

Recently I changed password

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I,m sorry I can.t say

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes please gold bank card ending in 2000 not accepted why?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 8 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please describe the problem in more details so that I can better assist you. I don't see your previous notes.

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,