My mouse suddenly stopped working, I have temporarily hooked…

Customer Question
My mouse suddenly stopped...

My mouse suddenly stopped working, I have temporarily hooked up a plug in but much prefer the original is there a fix for this

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Asus laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

As in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My sound has also stopped working suddenly something about proxy settings

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

What is the make/model of the computer and what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10?