When I start up Internet Explorer, I find 5 or 6 Microsoft…

Customer Question
When I start up...

When I start up Internet Explorer, I find 5 or 6 Microsoft Edge files that open. Why is that?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I have a Dell. How can I tell what windows I am using?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I updated to the new Yahoo mail system. Which I do not like,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that all of a sudden my internet mail screen is operating very slowly

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Which version of Windows are you using?