I have reason to believe my husband has hacked my cellphone…

Customer Question
I have reason...

I have reason to believe my husband has hacked my cellphone to hide branded content. He has been using my accounts. He has fake numbers and a private up addrss

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes. Google, apple and Verizon. He’s having my calls forwarded so I can’t get in touch with them Verizon cannot see anything because he is using tools so they won’t see it. Multiple viop numbers using Comcast AT&T’s , exfiendy charter etc

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I can’t find anyone to help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Have two brand new phones. They are up to date. Got new ones because I as convinced we were hacked but it’s him

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

This is a more advanced situation...but I can get you through it...will probably need to talk to you directly on the phone though

Let me know if you want to proceed