I am unable to run some functions because of group policy.

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to run some functions because of group policy

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

How can I access user access control?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes < but this has been done for years. via rootkit f4, and fu, and amazon cloud computing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is connected to a virtual machine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 8 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Please describe the problem in more details so that I can better assist you. What kind of functions you need to run?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

i just want my $5 back. to many thousands of instances to give.

To confirm, you do not require my assistance?