You guys keep changing your program and throwing my computer…

Customer Question
You guys keep changing...

You guys keep changing your program and throwing my computer off. As of today, I cannot make my printer do its thing. I cannot download much of my mail. My computer is show and more problems than I can recount. Don't ask me tech questions; I am not an engineer, just a simple user. Help!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I have a Dell. Don't know the model no. I am 88 and cannot lift the computer to check for that. I think I have Amd and when you ask what operating system, what do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not really, but was advised that Microsoft updated some automatically. I think I now have Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm at a point that I don't even know what to ask. My computer is so slow that when I downloaded the Defender and went to bed, it was still downloading hours and hours later and nothing was moving.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with is it your printer which is not working?

How long has this been an issue?
What troubleshooting have you tried?