I have a problem I won a bid total. $6 i. I want to pay with…

Customer Question
Andy, I have...

Andy, I have a problem I won a bid total amt. $6 i

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I want to pay with my VISA chase card I gave the card # & sec code but no no area to put Chase Visa so I can't understand what I am doing wrong.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

None that I can think of right now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.