I am questioning a charge on my Discover Card to Microsoft.

Customer Question
I am questioning a...

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

That is not the question......what is the charge for on October 20, 2017

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just what is the charge for.....

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.