I was trying to order a computer from Ebay and was informed…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to order a computer from Ebay and was informed that my PayPal account has been inacitivated. Why?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

My Master card expired last month. and I have updated my PayPal account accordingly. An Ebay just told my that I have to send a ID to PayPal to acitivate my account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I be;ieve so. As said, I have update my Master card infomation at my PayPal account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just need my PayPal become effcetive; than I can put my order to Ebay.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.