Email, Phone 949 322 0444. Please send to my phone a code to…

Customer Question
My name is***** email***@******.***...

My name is***** email***@******.***, Phone(###) ###-#### Please send to my phone a code to reset password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I need to reset my password ***** I have forgotten all.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, however my android phone did without authorization.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just a note to reset password ***** access google e mail etc.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure?
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service) I will use data that you will provide me. if data you provide is incorrect, recovery will not work.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.